please advice anyone with experience opinions or comments!!

Well most of u kno my ordeal with my now my ex...is been a month and 7 days since i moved out of the apt we shared, we had no contact initiated by me all this time and b4 i moved out the apt all we did was argue...well this morning i woke up with an inner peace and i felt that i was over him...well i went to work feeling just great i was supposed to leave work at 6 pm and i was asked if i wanted to stay extra so agreed....around 7 pm i was with a customer and he walked up to me...i treated him like any other customer i asked him how he was doing he asked me how i was doing and he told me Happy Holidays..i said same to u..

we talked about how we were doing what were doing with our lives he asked me about my new house and he asked where it was i only told him it was close to downtown he said it was the rich area..it really isnt but he can believe what he wants right?..lol when i was telling him about my house and everything he stopped me laffin and told me "wow girl the man you are with must be really country because you have an accent"...like u cant pick up an accent by working around ppl with one...y does it have to be a man????

Anyways.. we continued talking he told me his grandad had died and he was in ny 4 a couple of days...he wasnt going back to new york anytime soon..then he told me that my boy was in town my boy he refers to is a friend of his that hes known since he was 10 and i care a lot for him he used to spend weeks at my house in ny when me and my ex lived there so i really care for the kid hes 18...so i told him i wanted to see him so he came in and we hugged and everything...well i got a bit off track he told me he came in to tell me i had mail in my old apt...i asked y didint he bring it he said he didnt kno he was going to stop there...i asked him to bring it tomorrow he said he would...but then he said he came to get some chicken..he never had chicken from wal-mart but today he wanted chicken....lol

well he got the chicken...we walked outside and he told me the reason he was there was to ask for my forgiveness...he wanted me to forgive him for everything he did he told me he realized he had a lot to do with our realtionship breaking and he relaized it was a lot happening he told me while he was in ny he got really close to his parents closer than he has ever been..and he relaized that hes fortunate to be alive and life is too short to stress over things..the only thing that makes him sad he said was the fact he doesnt have any family here and is gonna be sad in the holidays...he said at least he has his friend but is still sad...he said hes gonna try to go to orlando and spend sometime with his friends there...i never knew he had friends in orlando but hey...i dont know if he was trying to say something with that but i didnt offer...Well i told him i forgave him....y wouldnt i god forgave us right so i didnt see a reason not to forgive him...i just hope he doesnt think is a new book opening in our lives because frankly to me it ended there....

One thing i did and i felt stupid afterwards lol i was trying to give his friend which is 18 a lil advice because he is girl crazy i told him be good and please please protect himslef use condoms so i told my ex also both of u guys please use condoms...they both said we do...lol i felt so stupid like giving my ex advice like hes a child lol oh well.... i just wonder him coming to my job asking my forgiveness does it mean he realized what he lost?...he wants me back?....he misses me and thinks about me??..well you guys have any opinions comments experiences...please advice