it doesn't matter if you guys come and say stuff to make me feel better, coz i won't feel any better!

i'm not alone but i don't have REBECCA!

"oh, there are other girls..."

"oh, you'll be better without her..."

"oh, she wasn't what you needed..."

guess what? I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! I LOVE HER! I WANT HER!!!

i just wanted to shout it out loud, right now and then cry my ass off, but that would be ridiculous since i'm working...

last night i didn't sleep...

i want to die...

none of you guys can help me, but i had to put that out... and i have goddamn tears in my eyes now... shit...

you know why? coz in exactly 1 hour she will be here to pick me up and she will tell me that we're through... and she will leave...

i'm sorry for the poor english, it is not my primary language...

goodbye

Dude - get it together man. you're not the only one who is hurting out here. There are a lot of us who have or is experiencing what you are going through. I know you feel like you are going to die but you are way too emotionally dependent on her to see that you deserve more.

To dream that one day she will wake up to see what she lost is only repeating the heartache. Each person only gets one shot in life – same goes in relationships. Don't hope for a return back to your past; rather look forward to a future of shared dreams with someone far more deserving of your attention. There are a lot more people out there far more beautiful and giving than what you had. Trust me because soul mates don't dump!

• 2 years later...