How to deal with misconceptions...

As humans we are all influenced in terms of beliefs and actions by what has happened to us throughout our lives. Now I have thoughts in my head that I know are not true, however I continue to think them. Here are a few examples: If I make the effort to approach a strange (interesting) woman, she is waiting to reject me. Those guys that have girlfriends have something that I do not or are different to me. If a woman is beautiful there is no chance that she is single. If a woman is single there is no way that she will be interested in me. If a woman does not like me it means there is something wrong with me.

Now I know that all of this is untrue, however I continue to think it? I also believe that alot of these misconceptions are due to a lack of confidence - does anyone have any suggestions on how I can improve that...

Any help or suggestions will be appreciated...

0X

You need to start having an I can Attitude towards life. Look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that you are attractive that woman will want you. Have you ever thought that maybe a girl is thinking those same questions about you? think if it that way. If you dont try you will never know. The key to everything is to just be yourself and dont forget to Smile you never know who might be falling in love with it