I love her but I dont know if she loves me

I'm 13 years old andI love a girl and I know she likes me, she sent me letters and called me once but I am always too shy to talk to her, I made her a gift for valentines day and I still havent given it to her, I wish I'm not so chicken. I really hope she feels the same way I feel for her.

You are young and scared right now but you dont want to be 30 and scared. All you need is 10 seconds of courage. Thats all it takes 10 seconds for you to deside if you are going to do something or not.

I think she likes you and you will never know if she does if you dont try. Give her the gift you made her Its been like 4 months. The sooner the better.

You have the power I know it just 10 seconds!!

I weas quite sufrprised to know that you made a valentine gift and u havn't given it to her yet. I know you are a liitle bit thinking about what you want to do. There is a saying take your time, but dont take to too long. Make friends with her first and spend time for u not to drive conclusions out of mere assumptions that she likes you coz she calls u or give u attention. I know u like her but keep it cool as if u dont feel anything. Be A SPECIAL FRINED NOT A SPECIAL SOMEONE. Make her feel you're a true friend. U will know the proper time to say it ,; you will have this boiling sensation inside you and it will jst spill out. Plan ahead of what to do.

if this doesn't work tell straight you might get the reults you want. But be craeful their is a downside to being upfront right away. Weigh thigs out you're still young take it slow.

I was quite surprised to know that you made a valentine gift and u havn't given it to her yet. I know you are a liitle bit thinking about what you want to do. There is a saying take your time, but dont take to too long. Make friends with her first and spend time for u not to drive conclusions out of mere assumptions that she likes you coz she calls u or give u attention. I know u like her but keep it cool as if u dont feel anything. Be A SPECIAL FRINED NOT A SPECIAL SOMEONE. Make her feel you're a true friend. U will know the proper time to say it ,; you will have this boiling sensation inside you and it will jst spill out. Plan ahead of what to do.

if this doesn't work tell straight you might get the reults you want. But be careful their is a downside for being upfront right away. Weigh things out you're still young take it slow.