first hellow every body this is my first post..

my reson for posting this is i feel so so in love with an older women really older and wors she is my boss in the commpany..

the thing is i didnt tell her, i cant tell her, she is married she is 35 y/d im 19 almost 20 but im so addicted to her i cant take her out of my maind even for a sec, and when ever she is there i star at her like what a beautiful cretuer is she her lips her eyes and the most important thing is i adore her beeing old and she have a really strong personalty, any help from anyone im going crazy here

35 is isnt that old! LOL

well dont worry you are not the only one, when I was 18 i was so inl ove with this married woman, too at the time she was 28, with a 1 year old daughter.

its a long story....I posted it a few days ago...check it out if you like

And now, I am her secret lover, been together like this for 2 years...and we are so in love....so when you wanna talk pm me okay! I know how you feel....

I agree with cosqui32, 35 isn't that old!

I have a crush on a woman much older than myself. I'm 26 and I think she's 51. I have 2 posts about my situation on this site. My first one is called "older woman attraction," and my 2nd was an update on the situation that I posted like a month ago titled, "Help! What does this mean?" You can read both if you like.

I don't think that you should do or say anything to this person unless you are getting strong signs that she is interested in you in the same way. Your situation is complicated because she is your boss so based on that, it's going to be really tough for anything to ever happen. But, you sound so infatuated with her! I know how that feels, man do I know! Can you work somewhere else? If you can, I would do that and then out myself to her. Is she married? Kids? Do you know anything about her personal life? Do you ever go out for drinks or dinner with her?