Should I say something too her?

M2411

Hey everyone, quick question last night I went to a party at a friend of mines and while I was there I met this girl we got to talking and what not and at one point I asked her to hand me a beer from the cooler she was near and she said sure as long as you promise to find me and add me on Facebook I was like sure will do. So then we talked some more and talked to others etc and about 30 mins later she comes over and hands me her phone saying here find yourself on my Facebook app so you don't forget so I did. So I was sitting on the side of a truck bed and she wanted to sit on the tailgate and said I'm gonna use you as a backrest to lean on I said go for it and she did and through out the night she hung around me talked to me and we made jokes and stuff and so on. Later she came up and said you never accepted my friend request with a sad face and I told her I did and she found it and was said oh well good and the night went on end of the night I said bye and she gave me a quick hug and that was it. My question is should I talk to her today or wait a bit I mean does she seem interested or imaging it ?

Was she drunk during all of this?? You said it happened at a party...and girls have "balls of steel" when they're drunk, which sounds like the case here. If she was, wait and let her contact you. If she wasn't, call her ASAP because she wants the D.

Archived