I DONT DESERVE HER BUT CAN I GET HER BACK IS IT POSSIBLE

I went out with a girl for 3 Years i treated her pretty bad shouted lied even Cheated but she stayed with me.

About a month ago she told me she wanted to split up as soon as she left i was terrified she then came back and i found out theres this other guy on the scene and i now no that i love her more then anything in the world ive told her this 1000s of times ive begged told her id die for her and that i cant live without her.

she told me the only way i can get her back is to give her space and for her to decide if she wants to come back i now no that what i did the past few years have affected my life and that if she was to come back ive changed so much, that her just holding my hand knocks me off my feet and i would swear to god that id treat her like a queen.

Everyday since shes gone ive cryed, lost loads of weight feel like i cant go on it hurts so bad but i no its all my fault and this is my punishment

she says she needs time but all i see is her with this guy and the fact hes gonna do all he can do to make her fall in love with him and everyday that passes this cld happen and its tearing my world apart i cant eat sleep drink move my confidence has totaly gone and im willing to do anything to get her back anything but i no i cant hurt this guy as its not his fault mine she says she Loves me and cares for me but is not in love with me i no alot of you will think hey he asked for it himself and im the 1st person to shout that out but with all the power in the world if i have to walk over hot coals swim the alantic ocean HOW DO I GET HER BACK PLEASE SOME ONE HELP ME if i got her back i would dedicate my life to making her smile