what is a good way to surprise my gf

hey iv been going out with my gf for 8 months and im 16 and she is 15. are relationship is strong, i just sold my truck so i dont have a set of wheels right now, i dont have a job but i have an interview this week. she live just out of town and if i go to her place i go once a week and take my moms truck, but what im trying to say is i wanna do something so big to surprise her but not to cost that much money if any. dose anyone have any ideas ??

thanks for your time

Chris

yo man, if you want a cheep ticket to impress ur girlfriend then just rent her a nice chick flick, it will only cost you about 5 bucks. y do you care what movie you will be seeing any how, r u really going to be paying attention to the movie? show her you have a romantic side, and that you care for what she wants...

Chalk - Write a message on your driveway or sidewalk in chalk

Creative Crossword - Create a crossword for your sweetie. Use memories, favorite attributes, and events from your relationship as the answers, and get creative with your clues

Dried Roses - Send a letter with dried roses in it

Dusty - Write "I love you" in the dust on your mate's car

Edible Love Note - Using alphabet cookie cutters, write a message using home made cookies or jello

Food notes - Write romantic messages on eggs in the carton

Found Love - Write down 5 things you love about them and leave it somewhere for them to find

Glowing Love - Form "I love you" in glow in the dark letters or stars on your ceiling

Ok Choose a week, and for everyday of the week pick one of these things to surprize her with, doesnt matter which one you choose for which day but only for one week. This will show her that you really care about her and luckily she'll be swept away. Good luck

actually itdoesent sound to stupid... i used to walk around in the woods with my girlfriend all the time... i live on 17 acures, and when you in the woods, there is total siclusion... my sugestion would be to walk around naked(thats what we did) it gives the whole walk a totally new sensation... it makes you feel naughty, and theres a real adrenaline rush to it all... if you dont think your girlfriend would be up to this kind of idea, try taking think slow, and kiss, and feel alot, maybe shell get into it and youll be able to get kinda kinky in the woods. (hey, and by the way, that doesent cost ne money )

To live in a very wide place is quite an adventure. I remember when i was in my high school i live near a river and i used to go there swimming. The water is clear, fresh and cool. There many trees too. I think you should take a dip on the river just be naked and play around. Play with the water just dont drwon yourselves ok. Perhaps camp out jst for a night snuglle each other, talk about the stars, play with the mud (that would be interesting). Be inventive. Try to please her, treat her like a queen for surely she will ask for more. Thats what i do. They jst flock to me. Futhermore take it slow dont rush up dont demand.