i'm very shy & theres a hot girl i wanna ask out.....

Mr Someone

I am an extremely shy 16 yr old male, i have a lot of trouble talking to girls in person, Anyway, there is a hot girl that i like that's in one of my school clubs, and my youth group, and yes i do interact & talk with her a little bit, but not a lot , but i feel that i should interact a little more.... My problem is, i dont know how to ask her out, or what to say. i also don't know if she really likes me. for some reason, i think she does not like me, she's just bein nice. The biggest problem of them all is she has no way of getting in contact directly, she has no cell phone, and sheis 15 & still usese her mom's e-mail address. no AIM, i want to ask her out & find out right away if she likes me. all help is appreciated!!!!

Hi Pal,

lolx! Sorry me for the laughter.. u dun talk like 16 yrs old guy, u sounds pretty mature, since u had checked out that gal already.

My advice is to continue to find out those bunch of gals she had been mixing around with and get to know them more, and know her more INDIRECTLY better!

Lolx! And mind u, since u said she is a hot gal, she might be doing all these to just typically all guys from the clubs, not just u. I mean she would have an email, and claimed that she doesnt have. But be careful also, for HEARTBREAK, as gals like that are very hard to woo, and well, have fun and keep a lookout for better chicks ard.

Thanks for reading ..

The truth is..whether she likes you, isn't the biggest factor. It's that YOU like her. If you didn't like her and she liked you, you probably would only care because it would be "cool" knowing someone likes yous. My point is, stop worrying about if she likes you, why should that stop you from likeing her? It shouldn't. So, maybe invite her somewhere, perhaps a small group thing, with a couple of her friends and yours (not everyone). That way, you can get to know her even more, and maybe ask her out again. You should ask her in person, even if you have a shy "problem" , if you make it casual it should be okay no matter what she says, because atleast you'd keep your pride. You'll find out if she likes you when you hang out outside of clubs and youth groups. Great luck bud!.

Hang out with her more and slowly but surely, you'll conquer your shyness problem. The best way to measure a girl's level of interest is to examine her actions. Does she call you on the phone? Does she make an attempt to see you more often? Does she ask if you have a girlfriend? Does she want to know what's going on in your life? Don't just ask her if she likes you - that's giving it up too soon. She'll know right away that you like her. SHOW her you like her, and let her do the same. Like you said, you have to interact with her more.