I need help to make the right decision

Let me introduce myself by me saying my name is Joe. I am going through a situation right now. Me and this girl are really close friends. I would say out of all the girls I know, I could consider her to be my best friend. Lately, I asked her out and I know she likes me because it's obvious. We talk to each other all the time and really trust one another. She told me if she was going to be in a relationship, she would want it to be for real. Not a relationship just to say we went out and I feel the same way. But me and her still talk all the time and are great friends. I can't help the way I feel about her. WHAT SHOULD I DO?????????

Heh... Im not one to talk since im in the same position to an extent... but i would say, go to her and say "I want to date you, becuase i really like you. I want to have a real and good relationship with you. What do you want in a relaitonship? What makes the relationship real, becuase my definition of real and your may be two completely differnet things. I really like you, and i would do anything i could to date you, and that includes adhering to your standards of a "real" relationship"

something along those llines, get her to tell you what she is looking for. and when you are told, tell her that you are those things, and then make yourself into those things. if she asks you what you are looking for in a relationship, tell her that you want to do what is right by her. i suppose.

That is what i would do (if i could actually find the confidence to open my mouth)