not to interfere

yamajii89

so theres this girl i really liked, to me she was the one whom i wanted to be with like really bad, and i did everything i could, she said she likes mee too quite alot and she enjoys me more than just a friend, but all of the sudden another guy comes in one day and he completely took her attention, the guy is a good friend of mine too. and ive been courting her for over a month now ( she is a hard shell to break very traditional ), and theyve only seen eachother like 4 times. she seems to not appricate me anymore, BTW weve been close friends for several months now, and weve been through difficult times together, she made me a promise that time that she will never leave my side when we were homless. anyways thats another story. but you get my point right? ive gone through hell so that she can live in heaven! which was a stupid thing to do. and im still living through that hell but i got her out of it.

last night we made it clear that we are just friends, i felt a little disappointed, i cannot lie about not having feelings for her. i was ok with it because she has this imature attitude twards a relationship. that a guy must look handsome, and it dosent matter what their quality is aslong as he is handsome to her she will say yes!.

anywhoo she has been messaging me on FB latly about the guy she really likes, and all of the sudden she tells me to " stay away and dont interfere, just saying " i dont know how to react to it, i didnt reply at all im currently in NO CONTACT its been 2 days still though, i hope she remembers how things used to be. before the guy came we were always together almost everyday. i feel alittle angry at that message i was suppose to bring her with me to my home town this december just the two of us for some vecation. its a nessessary trip for me, and she promised me that she will come with me no matter how far. but now i feel like she left me already

She sounds like a really mean person. She's not worth it, and I'm sorry you went through hell for her, and I'm sorry your friend is not respecting the fact you like her. (You did tell your friend, right?) Karma will get her, and karma will favour you. Learn from your mistake to never put someone first if it's going to jeopardize yourself. You deserve to get mad at her, but if that's not your style.. give her the silent treatment.

Archived