Almost 1 Month of being together with my GF, What should I?

aznboy88

Well the first monoversary is always very important to a young lady so the best thing for you to do is ask her best friend and let her go with you to pick out the gift.

Taking her out to eat will be very nice but whatever you do, don't take her to McDonald's, Wendy's or Friday's make sure it is a nice sensual setting; providing you can afford it. If you can't, let an older relative cook something and you invite her over for dinner.

well what you can do, since its only been a month is make her something special. on our first month together my bf made me a bunch of cds with my favourite songs on them along with a sonet that talked about the first time he met me. you dont have to do anything fancy. sweet and simple usually does the trick.

Aw you're soooo cute! Jeez I haven't celebrated any anniversary of any kind with my BF, I actually don't even know when we started officially dating, hehehe.

It's awesome that you care so much. Try a nice card and a single red rose, and then take her out to dinner. There's a trick here, because if you overdo it right now, then down the road when you don't jump through hoops she's going to think you're drifting apart when really it's just that you've bought her everything you can possibly think of and you're outta ideas!!! Definitely do SOMETHING just keep it simple.

Gifts are for Christmas and Birthdays. Chocolates are for Easter and Valentine's Day. Everything else, don't make it so commercial a lot of the times what we girls need is a sweet gesture that cost little to nothing.

Of all the things my boyfriend ever did for me or bought me, the ones that stick out the most are the times he text messages me x's and o's in the middle of the day or something equally inexpensive and simple. Just to help you keep things in perspective.

Good luck and have fun!