Signs of Interest

Ryan Quante

Hey, I'm looking for some quick advice. I'm going to be objective as possible with this certain situation I'm experiencing.

A little bit about me: I'm a mid twenties white male. I'm finishing my degree in applied math.

A little bit about her: early twenties white female. We have the same math class.

I met this girl in the city of Chicago. I use to work at the sports bar she works at now. Over the summer I came into the bar I use to work at after crusing the lake with a bunch of friends. After we docked I decided that we'd take the party to the bar I use to work at.

While there I met this girl, who I immadeatly found attractive. We got to know each with a little small talk. This was in late July of this year. Anyways, big deal right?

Turns out we attend the same university and not only that we have the same math class together. We talked in class and didn't really progress.

So fast forward, I got of the hospital a few weeks ago and told this girl what happened. Being the nice person she is, she offered to help to get up to speed with the class. Ever since then we talk pretty much every day. We go out for coffee and she actively wants to hang out with me one on one. So what's the problem you may be worndering?

Well, I cannot tell if I've been friend zoned yet. I don't have any reason to think this because I haven't seen really indication that I have been. However, durning this time i have grown really fond of her.

Okay my perception of her... I think She precieves me as an intelligent and heartfelt person. I think she really is starting to like me as she gets to know me more, and more. I know she wants to see me more because and I feel the same way. I think she feels I am a great person to talk to, as I understand her. I think because we share the same things such as, interests, and have similarities. we vibe on the same wavelength.

So my question is, how do I go about improving on this report so we can have a more intimate relationship?

I don't want to come out and say "I like you more than a friend." Lame!

On a side note we are both really busy and time that we spend together is durning the week in and after class. We'll go to Starbucks and talk and what not.

We are going to go out this coming week.

Also, I'm not worried about making a move on her at all.

Would love to hear any advice you may have.

Thanks for reading

Peace and love guy!

Actually, simply saying "I like you as more than a friend" isn't lame at all.

Me and my current, hopefully soon to be boyfriend, both starting getting more romantic and out of the friend zone by saying that to each other.

when you two interact, is there any flirting? maybe that can be used to gauge her reactions? It seems like she's into you from what you describe but at the same time, if you think its lame then you shouldnt do it.. but rather find an alternative that you are comfortable with to get to the same conclusion, know what I mean?

Actually, simply saying "I like you as more than a friend" isn't lame at all.

Me and my current, hopefully soon to be boyfriend, both starting getting more romantic and out of the friend zone by saying that to each other.

I hope that works out for you! I'll take that into consideration, thank you!

when you two interact, is there any flirting? maybe that can be used to gauge her reactions? It seems like she's into you from what you describe but at the same time, if you think its lame then you shouldnt do it.. but rather find an alternative that you are comfortable with to get to the same conclusion, know what I mean?

Yes, I'd say so. I mean, I think she is. I flirt with her and it is reciprocated. I mean I've dropped subtle hints that I'm into her but she doesn't deflect them. She doesn't really say anything. I think she may be a little shy? Idk. I'm not trying to over analyze the situation. Basically, i don't want to ruin the opportunity to have a relationship with her. I know what you mean, I appericate the feedback. Thank you. Enjoy your weekend

Archived