christmas gift..can any one help me out

me and my boyfriend have been dating a little over a month...and on christmas it will be two months. I dont know what to get him for christmas, he keeps saying that he doesnt want any thing b/c he has all he needs..but i feel weird not getting some thing. i dont know what an appropriate gift would be since we have only been dating a short period of time. girls and guys opinions on this would be helpful, thanks.

I'd say a cd or movie, or both. It sounds kind of impersonal, but you could listen carefully when you talk to him for tv shows or music he likes. It's best if it's something he doesn't really expect, but wants. I know he said he doesn't want anything, but I think a part of him will still be disappointed if you really dont get him something. Thats how most people work, anyway. Hope that helped, good luck!

Yea, get him a cool DVD. Guys like movies. He says he doesn't need anything, but he is just being modest, it's not easy for a guy to say to his girlfriend he wants HER to buy HIM something. Just go get him a gift anyway. Tell us what he is like, then answers will be easier to give!

well...he likes rock music...but he has about every cd that he likes. He likes hunting, but i really dont want to get him any thing hunting related...i think thats kinda weird. I know he likes Adam Sandler and theres a few of his movies that he doesnt have. He wears axe cologne..so i was thinking of buying him some of that. He likes football..the steelers. See, i have lots of ideas but idk if its a type of a gift a guy would like. He says he'd like any thing i get him, but i know thats him just being nice.