How should I do it?

Well, so I have my girlfriend and we've been going out for about a month or 2 and still haven't kissed She a fun outgoing girl and we mesh really well. I'm crazy about her and probably she is me too, we hug/hold hands and all that but no kiss, I don't know how to approach her and what I should do, I'm kind of afraid of what she might think if I tried and she backed out; we're getting pretty close but... well you get my drift.

Also do you think it would be okay kissing her while one of her friends is around? because all of us (like 6 people) are usually in a group (during shool) but after school, it's just 3 of us (me, her, and friend) I REALLY want to kiss her but I don't know if she really does too... I've looked around the forums pages and gotten a pretty well knowing of it but can't really apply it myself. I think we are both nervous and I want to make the first move but don't know how; We are both 15.

Posting this has taken quite a bit off my shoulders

Thanks in advance and please post ASAP

Man Im in the same boat me and my girlfriend have been dating for 3 weeks and still no kiss even after I've given her roses and a crystal glass carved rose( cost me 30 bucks lol) anyhow, dont worry theres a lot of couples in the same boat as you and I. And i got some good advice on it and I'll share it with you. Dont go and plan it out cause if you do that you get nervous and things fall apart but just wait until the time is right and go for it, and i dont think her friends would mine. But a movie is a great time to kiss her lol. Plus most likely her friends wont see it cause its dark and they'll be interested in the movie. I hope this helps

Sincerly

Mysteryman

well, about kissing her in front of another friend...i wouldnt recomend doing that, especially not the first time you kiss! for starters it would probably be awkward for all three of you. and also, your first kiss should be more special than that! maybe you should do it when yall are out somewhere...like at a movie or something like that!

good luck

sunni

dont say you'll do it the first chance you got.. then itll be like putting yourself on a schedule and then nervousness will set in and itll all fall apart lol.. but just wait until the time is special, most likely in the hall it wont be special.. maybe before you do it.. u should bring her some flowers?

I'd say to just wait for a moment that feels special/romantic. And maybe instead of just going in for a kiss, ask her softly "can I kiss you?"...it'll show her that you respect her opinion/wishes.

As for kissing her in front of her friend, I don't think that would be a very good idea, as that may make her friend feel like a third wheel and could make things awkward for you guys. I'm sure you wouldn't be too thrilled if you were with two friends that were dating and they started kissing in front of you.

I also agree with 69_king and mysteryman.

Good luck with this girl; you can do it!

omg~~~~~~~ I TOTALLY missed the chance, damn it! So here's what happened, after some days of in my house and her house, today we went to her house and watched a movie and such - when my parents were there to pick me up, they were waiting outside inside the car while I was getting my things, I hugged and kissed her on the forehead and then we were just standing staring into eyes for like 5 seconds. I KNEW it was my chance then but for some stupid reason I pulled AWAY - WHAT THE HELL? OHh man, I feel like such an idiot, I was ABOUT to go for it but WHAT DO I DO? pull away *hits his head on the wall*

I know I'll probably have other chances but... omg I'm such an idiot

• 2 weeks later...