how do i make friends?

i was raised a jehovahs witness so that meant no social life outside the church. friends were brought to me wihtin the congregation, and i couldnt hang with anyone at school. ive made a few friends in school though. but i would like to hang out with them now that i have more freedom like having my own ride. and my friends at the church screwed me over but thats another story.

If you already have a few friends at school, that's a great start. Invite them to do something you like to do, or find out what they like and try that. You don't have to be anyone your not. Just talk so they'll get to know you. Friends will come to you if they know you are there. Getting involved in school doesn't hurt either. Good luck!

When you make a friend, go along with them to other stuff so that you can meet their friends, and gradually your circle of friends will grow!

If you enjoy sports or some kind of hobby, join a club. If you're not sporty, it could even be a Book Club, arts 'n crafts. whatever.

Good luck!

Hi there,

I think that if you have a car you will make friends Talk and hang out with kids that are doing things you want to do...find the ones that like the same things you do. Like the others said, once you start hanging with some your circle of friends will grow. Just be yourself and have fun.

Hmm, are you still a jehova's witness... you said you were raised, but do you believe... and do your parents strongly enforce it (looks as though they do). I would suggest just being friends with them in school.. and if... possibly if... you could break your parents a bit and have them come to your house, or go to theirs... or something.

Like people say, sports is a huge one... hobbies... or just talking to people... friends ya know?

ForAnother

i was raised a jehovahs witness so that meant no social life outside the church. friends were brought to me wihtin the congregation, and i couldnt hang with anyone at school. ive made a few friends in school though. but i would like to hang out with them now that i have more freedom like having my own ride. and my friends at the church screwed me over but thats another story.

I see.

Be friendly to people. Be friendly, but do not let people use you or walk over you like a door mat. Ask your school friends to go chill on weekends. It isnt hard at all. If you havent, get their phone #'s. As for making new friends, do things outside of school. Go to the park, talk to people. Be social.

Good luck.