8 day of NC. Removed him and his friends from FB

So it's 8 day. As I wrote before, he dumped me because he confessed living with me out of convenience, not because he loved me. How stupid was I to believing his love - we've met 3-5 month after he dumped his ex gf who he was also living with for 3 years. So I had to be replacement for his healing heart.

Since we met (8 months ago) he was asking to date him, made ton of surprises (expensive gifts on the 2nd date) and asking me to travel with him everywhere (frequent holidays), frequent romantic dinners at his house, told me very early "I love you", we have been having bath together, then 15 days after we had sex (I was on my heavy period) and still he was insisting me to be his long-term girlfriend. He was living 32 km outside the city, so I was constantly visiting him on my expenses. Then 2 months later, he bought a new house and asked me to live together with me calling me his "wife". So I became - a cook, a lover, a driver ( because he didn't have a driver's licence, just a car). And almost 8 months later, he confessed that I can't be living with him any longer because he was using me for his convenience (now he had earned more money and got a driver's licence).

I was heartbroken (done a pleading part to get back together on the 2nd day since break up), yet I didn't remove him or his friends from Facebook with a hope that this perfect guy just wanted to check if the grass is greener. I also hoped to get back because he still held our romantic 10 new photos of being together on his wall since he broke up with me. So at the 6th day of NC, I dressed my best to take 3 the beautiful photos of myself in the most sexy casual outfit which he haven't seen and shared them on my wall. I wanted him to see me and miss me more. However, today he took our photos off his wall, untagged me and made them visible only to me (still didn't delete them). I just didn't get it. I couldn't remove them, so why should he keep them if he didn't want anyone else to see them except me? He put a wallpaper of his dream car instead on his wall and got a ton of likes. I was heartbroken twice, so finally on the 8th day of NC, I had to remove him and his friends from my friend list not to see the updates any longer. Now I think, he wasn't going to get back with me in any way.

Hi PrettyGood! Sorry to see you like that.

Facebook drama much?! No thank you!

Release yourserlf from what is troubling you and FB was not allowing you to move on. Im glad you deleted him from it.

Yes, your relationship with him is over. Yes, what he did to you was atrocious. Yes, he is not coming back.

Now I think, he wasn't going to get back with me in any way.

After all he did to you, you still consider to get him back? Would you accept him if he reached out to you? Getting heartbroken is one thing but being used as a doormat is another. After all he did, YOU wont take him back! YOU! Not his choice anymore!

This is the type of man you should stay away from. He used your feeling to go by in life. He is not a good person for any type of relationship.

Focus on yourself getting over him. Stop the FB stalking and other social media. Even if he puts the greatest looking photo on FB, you know, deep down he is just a piece of $&/(!

Archived