How to let her know?

brimstone

This week I went on a seek a date quest. I asked out about a half a dozen women. There were 1 or 2 that I think were flattered and I will receive a call from.

My question pertains to letting the person know that it is ok to say they are not intrested in you with out me sounding like I a weenie.

Example: I walked up to a women who was in line waiting to check out. We made small talk and spent about 5 min talking. I asked her if she had email and she asked why. I just said because, I would like to email you sometime. She said ok and gave me a fake email address. I knew the moment she hesitated about the email that she was not intrested.

How can I tell someone that it is ok to say no? how do I make her understand that it is no problem and wont' hurt me to say no if they are not really intrested? I know the importance of being confident, smart and funny when asking somone out.

The reason I am asking is because I want to shoot from the hip no games no bs. Just for them to be honest.

~Thanks~

Maybe you could just give out your number or email... that way you are putting the ball in their court. I have a guy friend who got tired of girls giving him fake numbers. He said he finally said... here is my number, I would love to hang out sometime. He even bluntly told him why he was giving his number and not asking for theirs. Another thing... some girls will give fake communication lines because they feel you won't use it anyways. What better way to save yourself the disappointment of him not calling then to not give him the number ( email in your case) in the first place. I guess, what I am trying to say... maybe - ask them flat out right there, hey you want to go for some coffee. Nobody wants to hurt feelings, so the chance that you have a girl say she isn't interested at the beginning.. is rare. I told a guy I wasn't interested once... I was forward and honest, and the guy and his buddy said I was a B****. So, I probably will shy away from being so honest again.

You can't expect every girl you ask out to be as honest as you want them to be. What you can control is how you are approaching them.

It irritates me sometimes when the guy just asks for my number in the 1st 5 minutes if talking to me. What works for me is when they ask my name first and then continue a quality convo. Do not hit on her either during this time.

If you are still interested after this short convo, ask her what she is doing that afternoon. If she says she isn't busy, then why not make plans to continue hanging out. She is probably interested in you if she doesn't make some lame excuse for what she has to do later.

If she is busy, then ask for her phone number or e-mail to make plans for another day.