How long after to become friends?

So I broke up w/ a girl 1.5 yr ago. It was very difficult and I tried to rekindle after about a year apart. Didn't work and it went horribly wrong. 6 mo later I contacted and we exchanged a few emails but then she called and wanted me to help her home because she was a little tipsy. We talked and I drove behind her so that a she wouldnt get pulled over. She didnt seem to tipsy when we talked. The talk went fine it was mostly me talking.

The next day she emails me saying thank you so much you contacted me w/o intentions of getting back together, but we should stop all communication, and she will no longer contact me. I didnt get it so I wrote back saying i care for her deeply and i did miss her but i didn't want to get back, and if i did something wrong. Day later she said I did nothing wrong, she just doesnt want to talk. I texted back saying ok looks like your growing thru something and if you need a friend you can count on me. That I only wanted friendship and she would come to realize that one day.

My friendship was essentially reject are my effort seen as genuine?

Archived