Girls crossing their legs

not EVERY TIME ...also its not really good to cross your legs ..hehe but yea ive heard also that if around a group of ppl , you are usually square towards the body of the person you are interested in compared to others...and yea i also heard the toe point thing too ...but sometimes we just cross um without thinking ...n the toe goes all which ways ...so dont go around looking for girls with crossed legs getting your hopes up ...

Ummm, I wouldn't read too much into how a girl crosses her legs. It's too analytical and can set you up for disappointment, and to be mislead.

Generally, body language that would suggest that she is (at the very least), comfortable with you, would be that her body is pointed in your general direction (if you're sitting right next to her).

sometimes I do it just because it's comfortable, without thinking about it. But if she's pointed towards you, smiling, flirting with you, etc. then all those signs combined suggest she likes you. Just crossing your legs on its own isn't really enough. I mean guys cross their legs too, and not necessarily when they like someone.

I never think about where my toe's pointing... but if all guys believe that, depending on whether they want me to be interested in them or not they should probably choose sides before they sit down around me. When I cross my legs, my toes are ALWAYS pointing towards 11 o'clock direction. I just don't feel comfortable crossing my left leg over the right, so it's always right over left, and they straighten out pretty nicely so toes are always pointing towards the same place.

... I suppose they should choose to sit on my left hand side so they can tell ppl yet another girl has a crush on them.

I've heard of that theory too, but honestly, I wouldn't read into it as much either. I also heard that there's also another part to this theory, for example, if a girl crosses her legs, and then starts to slowly shake her leg, then she non-verbally shows interest. I don't this is completely always true. I shake my legs most of the times, for instance, when I'm in class when I'm bored or tired, and am trying to stay awake.

I do the leg crossing, leg shaking around guys...and around girls...and around anyone really. It's more of a habit than anything. I suppose if the girl isn't a normal leg crosser then perhaps, but for most of us who are it becomes a habit. Look out for more un-subtle ways of flirting I'd suggest, because it's never just one thing anyway.

Betty!