RE- from is it to late for us !!!!

hi,

i want to thank everyone for helping me with me problem ... today we were talking about ur problems we were talking for like a 3hr today .. he really want me to help him but i wounder if i can do it .. i really want to help him with his problem but can i.... am i that strong to help him...

somtimes i wounder what is happines? Is happines something that happen in our life for 30min and we take it like if it was forever. i ask myslef if i am ever going to be happy .. and if this is going to be my destiny ? is this what god want me to do ....... help othe people feel good about thair slef .. i want to help him but i have to help me slef frist ....

i have alot of thing that go's thow my mind about my slef ... i like going out but when i do i think everyone is talking about me ... how can i help someone when i have alot of thing worng with my slef.... i know this may be alot of bla bla bla for all of you gay's but this is in my mind all the time

Today we were fighting alot and i told him that we should brack up... but he want to try and i want to 2... but i don't know no more sometimes i think that we are trying to late but i am going to try my best and help him 2.

thank you take care

2crazy4u

QUOTE OF THE DAY

1. If listin quitly you can here the earth crying when it sad are laughing when it happy.......

2.( when you are faraway from your love ones listin quitly to the wind you and here your family member say I LOVE YOU .....)

THANK YOU

• 3 weeks later...

i don't know what problems you both are having right now, but

maybe if you both tell me what it is; i could give some advices

to help you out. Whatever it is, i hope that you both would try

to think what it would be like to be in the other person's shoes

before going out on each other; especially when you both love

each other.

You can be in love and love yourself too while spending time with

your family. Sounds impossible, but miracles do happen.