This is very embarassing

hello everyone. I'm new here, and I'm really happy to know that there is a health section in this site. Well, my problem is a little embarrassing. But I seem to have a little problem with warts on my rear end Please, don't think this is funny (I actually would rather die than having one of those for the rest of my life). When I was younger, I noticed I already had some, but they were small and didn't hurt. But now they started getting huge (one at a time. like every two weeks or so, one will get swollen and huge). I thought it was just my diet and now I'm eating a lot healthier. I still have those junk food days, though. So, I think it's after those days that the warts get swollen. Right now, I've got one, and it really hurts even as I walk (and it's even worse when I sit). So, my question is: How do I get rid of them, fast! The last one I had, it didn't hurt when I tried to expunge it, so I got rid of it like anyone would get rid of a pimple. But this one just hurts too much to do that. Please help me get out of my agony!

PS: I know for a fact they can't be hemorroids because they grow on my buttocks, not in there. They look like enormous pimples.

If it behaves like a pimple only bigger, it's not a wart...it's probably a boil (the medical term is "carbuncle") Here's a little info: link removed and here link removed

They're very common. If you get one or two every once in a while, it's not a big deal...if you're getting a lot of them all the time, you probably should see your doc to get some antibiotics. For one or two, you're usually ok with home treatment and keeping the area clean.

It's not an STD, is it?

You should see your doctor to get them removed. Warts are due to a viral infection that is carried in the blood, I believe. You shouldn't be expunging them like a pimple because the causes are different so you are not getting at the root of the problem, which is the virus.

I'm sure you're not the only one that has had this happen. Just go to the doc and I'm sure you will be able to get rid of these permanently.

I'm 100% sure it's not an STD. Sorry, my bad, they're not warts. They're like shes2smart said, a boil. Thank for your advice and for the links. They were very helpful. I seriously need to get rid of this as soon as possible, because I can't even stay seated for long periods of time... Thank you.

Wouldn't this be something better discussed with your doctor? The internet is a great source for research, but when it comes to health-related matters, it's always best to just get checked out. There is a lot of crap on the net that may mislead you.

I can understand that you're probably pretty embarrassed about seeing your doctor about an issue like this, but it's probably a very common thing to him.

Apple Cidar vinegar works very well for different things. It may sting a little but if you apply it several times daily, it will kill a virus and it will dry up a pimple and it will disolve a wart.

Most helpful with alot of things and it is natural...ake it internally also...Warm some in some hot water with a tad bit of honey, and YUMM.