calling someone you like

khujo56

here is a question.....

is calling someone everyday a bad thing. i'm attratcted to this girl...we seem to like each other but i couldn't figure out why she never called me back. turns out she was working late shifts at the hospital....i felt like an idiot. but now i want to call her everyday...i am trying not to but i can't resist......so from a female point of view am i calling to much

Yes, calling everyday is no good. It sends all the wrong signals: that you're desperate, that you don't have enough things to do, etc. Of course, the fact is that you're really into her, but she is going to see it that way. In the game of dating, sometimes you have to make yourself unavailable so that the other person misses you and appreciates your presense more when you are with them.

Stop calling everyday - call her maybe once every three or four days. I've also noticed that if a girl is truly interested, she'll go out of her way to call YOU. So be mindful of that.

Actually, its all a mind game I tell you. If you're like me, who loves to talk, then you would spending hours on the phone talking to anyone who is a good conversationalist.

But, like double J said, thats how the world revolves. If you call often, people would get bored off you easily, so its not good to call often.

Also, like double J said, if a girl is really interested in you, she would call. trsut me on that. Although, they would also play mind games.

Just be careful, if you cal ltoo often and you get stuck with enjoying the conversation, its had to detach back, so don't call too often , and call other people. That way, you aren;t attached too much.

take Care.

R.L.