girl older than guy?

hey everyone i just wanna say thanks for responding , i was just wondering cuz i met this guy at a party last night and my tendencies were to be always attracted to guys older than me like i barely thought or even was attracted to guys my own age or younger. My last ex was 3 yrs older than me, so im not used to feeling this way towards someone younger than me. Well he's a freshman in college and im a sophomore at the same college.

I just hit an awkward situation when he asked me out after the party bc i never got involved with someone who was younger than me sooo yeah just wondering what people thought of my situation.

I don't think it's weird. One of the girls in my old residence is dating a guy a year younger than her & they've been going out for about a year now. I don't think the relationship will last forever though, although not because of age, just because of personality differences..she's 21 btw, and he's 20. But once you're 18, my belief is basically anything goes within a certain range, it doesn't matter who's older than who..

Now i feel better now that i read everyone's post, just it feels so new and unknown to me so i was kinda nervous about it. But the more i think about it the more i really do want to go out with him. Plus its been over a yr since i was in a seriuos relationship so i guess thats also putting a bit of nervous factor on me hehe..

K.. so now i came to my next thought, well he asked me out on thurs night and we both didnt have our phones with us so i verbally gave it to him. Given that my number was an out of state number he tried to memorize it but said "wow.. so its 808.....dunno if i can remember that.." now im kicking myself in the butt for not running into my apartment to write it for him cuz i was caught in the nervous feeling at the moment. Now my friend is able to get his number thru the greek system directory (since she's part of the system too).

If you were the guy and you were to get a call from the girl u asked out a couple of nights before but u were both unable to exchange numbers at the time would u feel weird about it or be happy that she found a way to contact u?

1 year??? . 1 of my ex's was 8 and a half years older than me. And a sex-only type of relationship I had with a girl over the summer was 4 years older than me.

I must admit, the 8 1/2 was a lot. But i love older women, and luckily for me, im more successful with them. But preferably a max of 5 years older.