Could use some advice and or opinions

M2411

Alright so I just finished my sophomore year of college and in the last few weeks before school got out I met this girl through a group of mutual friends and after talking to her a lot during this event that lasted a few days I got a pretty good crush on her. So she added me on Facebook as well as others from this event and one day I decided to give it a shot and chat with her on there. Well she seemed very distant and not interested in talking to me saying she had some homework she needed to get done. So I left her alone and thought maybe id try again some other time. Well the next day i talked with one of our mutual friends who happens to be my best friend and found out this girl I like had said something to my best friend about me trying to talk to her. So I sort of assumed no interest from her and just left her be. Well last Thursday she randomly messaged me on Facebook asking me what I was up to and then getting into a long discussion with me about movies and some personal things about her and finally asking about me like how old I was and then making flirty jokes at me being older than her. That talk lasted about three hours during which she said she was watching a movie shed never seen but continued to talk and ask me things. Well after that we didn't talk for a few days until last night and earlier this morning when I woke up. I guess what I'm looking for here is thoughts on the situation as a whole and advice on how to move it forward and not get friend zoned. Anything would be appreciate thank you

Yeah i understand that makese sense and Maybe I should trough this in too she lives in the town where I go to college which is two hours away from my home here while I'm on summer break i don't know if that matters but thought is throw it out there

Ask her on a date. She seems interested. In the beginning, she didn't seem interested. She seemed distant because she was distrustful and hesitant. Probably after confronting with some other people, she probably started talking to you more because she thought, Oh, this guy doesn't just want to hook up with me. So, express genuine interest and concern for her, and she'll ease up to you.

Alright that's kinda what I was thinking. And what about this I bought four tickets for a concert in June that my best friend and two other mutual friends were gonna go too the other two backed out so I have two extra tickets so my friend and I are each gonna invite someone so should I ask her if she would be interested in going ?

Archived