Seperated 4 years with children. How do I get my family back

I have been separated from my husband for 4 years. We have 2 kids together and they currently live with me. He took them to another city where he lives for the summer and it is beautiful. I picked up, left my job and moved into a house with our kids. He is currently dating someone, but all I can think about is have our family under the same roof and happy again. I don't know how to do this. I messed up a long time ago and will do near anything to make us whole again. I miss him everyday. Am I crazy? Please help.

In order for us to help we need a bit of history. Who split with who and why. If you were in the wrong tellus what you feel you did wrong. If you feel he was also wrong, let us know what he was doing wrong. It is my experience that most marrages breakdown because of a lack of communication, for example my parents. Nothing is ever over, you just need to make sure you know what you are doing when you go back into it and know its right. Nothing is EVER over. As long as you two are still alive there is a chance. Have faith in that. Give us details and we can help

I wish the best