I'm lost - She left me again and wants me back- help me!

Hi everyone, I was wondering what to do in my current situation. I have been with a girl for about 2 years and it was the best relationship I have ever experienced. But she broke up with me about 6 months ago because she was confused. In that 6 months she has chased me, dumped me and then repeated this, 4 times. I am at a loss as to what to do. She yells and won't listen to what I have to say, instead hanging up the phone and turning it off. i have been in Previous relationships and know my faults and what not to do, but in this case i can honestly say I have tried everything and gained nothing. She is always in my mind, I have other girls that are beautiful and funny but there not her. One girl in particular is amazing, she is a russian sweetheart and loves me to death, but i can't help thinking about the ex. The ex says she's afraid to commit to me out of fear, but yells at me because i don't trust her. How can i trust someone who won't be committed to me and always plays these games. She tells me she loves me and can't live without me, then literally 24 hours later she tells me to get the *** out of her life. Can someone give me some advice please..

go with what ur heart is telling you... you have to understand if you did your best and gave 110% in that relasioship it okay . she is the one with the problem .. i am a women and what she is doing is not good she want you and thin she doesn't want you you need to talk to her and tell her what on ur mind and if she doesn't change .. give ur self time and find some else that can make you happy ..................

She's a b!tch and a psycho; she's jerking you around, and she'll continue to do so for as long as you allow her to. Remember, this woman holds over you exactly as much power as you give her. Go on with your life and don't look back, or stick with it and deal with the madness indefinitely.