Me and my new girlfriend!

ok.....maybe i should explain that i'm a lesbian. i didnt put this post under the lesbian category becos i didnt think people would want to read it. it is still a relationship after all.

anyway, so i did the most pathetic thing ever, becos i couldnt have handled rejection face to face.

i told her i loved her when we were having a conversation via email a few nights ago. she didnt reject me and she said i was brave in the 1st place for making the first move, no matter how cowardly it was. but i guess that's love. i've never had a girlfriend before. i had a few boyfriends but it was nothing serious. i didn't even know that i was a lesbian until i met her. but im not ashamed of anything! and im posting this so that people knnow that if u feel something, just go ahead and say it!!!

Oh, okay. Well, good on you for sharing your feelings! I'd say that as you get older, it should be easier for you to say it face to face. (I had a 30-year old guy tell me he loved me in an email and that was unacceptable. Don't do that when you're 30.

dont worry i wont!!!!

thanks for being so nice as im very new to this site so................xxx

and i only confessed thru an email this time becos its wat we talk on nearly every night (neither of us want facebook) and being a lesbian confession, it was a bit...not normal....so yh

Archived