I feel sooo used please help me

I dont know what to do...

I known this guy for a while and i lost my viginty to him like 1yr and a 1/2 ago and he never calls me and we never talk unless we are at his house ...we can have sex and then the next day at school he wont say anything to me ..I feel in love with this guy...and i dont knwo if he feels the same for me . comsidering ...We never went out or anything like that .. i feel like we are onlt sex buddies ...I had soo many convo's talking to him about "what we are" and He sleeps around ....and i knwo soo many gurls he has had sex with ..And it really confuse's me because these gurls are sooo nasty and ...everything im not! I dont understand why he is soo despreat to get with other gurls when im always here and ...Im not that bad of a gurl ......So if anyone could help me out that would be soo nice ..i just dont know what to do ...This is my 1st love and i gave everythign to him ...And i have went though alot with him ..i see him kiss other gurls right in front of my face!!.i dont know why im still even trying ....everyone tells me how dumb i am! So if you can ...Tell em what i should say to him ..To maybe give him another chance ....or tell me what i should do ...Cuz right now i dont feel like living...i really dont!!!

Hi sad7gurl14,

I'm sorry you are hurting. This is not a good situation to be in especially when he was your first.

I know you don't want to hear this again, but this guy is no good for you. He is disrespecting you, but most important you are disrespecting yourself by waiting around for him. He has already shown you that you don't matter all that much to him. I'm sorry, I know how bad that feels but you are going to have to try and move on from him.

He was your first love, but really he doesn't deserve the attention you give him. You will find someone else who will care for you, this guy is not it.

Love yourself girl and hold your head high and walk away. It will take some time, but you will heal. You deserve a whole lot more than this. He is not worth you hurting yourself. Take care of yourself girl--you are special he just doesn't see that, but somebody else will. Trust me

Love

This guy is obviously using you for his personal pleasures. He doesn't want to have a relationship but just a "fun time" with you. You love him, but obviously he doesnt feel the same. I'm really sorry you've been put into this situation, but please get out of it. A guy like that doesnt deserve someone who loves him. All he wants out of girls is a good time. You said yourself he sleeps around. Why waste your time with someone who doesn't respect you?

JyNx

You need to get some self respect for yourself. No offense but that guy is a loser and has no respect for you whatsoever. You are young and need to move on. You are way too good for that bull and you better not give that guy any chances. He is not worth it and you can do a lot better. You need to be strong and don't have sex with him anymore. There are other guys that will work to take you out and show you the respect. I hope this is a learning lesson for you and don't put up with that crap ever. You don't need it.

stay away from the sleezebag. and you, stand up as a woman that you are and don't have sex with someone who does not respect you.

if it was a one night stand and you could care less about him who cares

but you are giving yourself, your body heart and mind to some immature little boy who can't keep his penis in his pants and who is treating you like a worthless sex object. I think you know you deserve more than that.

Before he takes all your self esteem and dignity get away from him immidiately and get yourself tested for STD's (you said he sleeps around).

YOU DESERVE BETTER

Thanks everyone...I know he doesnt deserve me and ...It really hard to just throw something away like that ...but i gotta do what i gotta do ..thanks for everything ..if anyone else wants to give me advise ...please do so! even though im doing what i think is best ...and thats moving on

if anyone wants to visit my xanga ...

there ya go!

link removed

I completely agree with the last persons comment!! I have been in the same position as you are now. TRUST ME THIS BLOKE IS NOT WORTH IT. you can do so much better than him. He doesnt realise what is right infront of him, its his loss. Dont ever let a bloke get you down like this girl they are never worth it!! he sleeps around you dont want a bloke like that anyway. you can do so so so so much better for yourself AND YOU WILL. You sound like a lovely girl that deserves someone so much nicer, my opinion he isnt a man he is a insensitive, blind rat. he will end up a lonely old man. Be strong. and no bloke like to be chased so dont show him how much you love him, please dont sleep with him again, it is so wrong and all it is doing is hurting you. dont do it to yourself. HAve confidence and faith in yourself to move on and forget that lowlife piece of scum! you can do it girl!!!! take care x x x x