I had a neat thing happen to me.

acfan

I really didn't know what category to put this in, but I was in a fast food drive through the other day and when I got to the window to pay the cashier said "The lady ahead of you paid for your food". I was shocked and asked her if this was one of those "pay it forward" things where I was supposed to pay for the person behind me and she said "No, she just wanted to pay for it". So, I have never had this happen and was shocked and surprised. I just wanted to share and see if this has happened to anyone or if you have done this what was your reason? This really brightened my day and made me feel good.

Hahaha, that is really neat.

One day at the library, this teenage girl ran up to me and handed me a folded sheet of paper. I was in a rush, so I just took it and hurried inside. I had forgotten it was there a few hours later, and I found it in my pocket. I unfolded it, and it read, in pink and purple gel pen,

You're handsome! =)

It made my day not only because of the compliment, but because this youth understood how to use that contraction properly.

Archived