Unrequited love?

Hello Heartbroken,

I am in this situation right now. It is unbearable to say the least. In my case it is between unrequited and a relationship because, he said he had feelings for me but was not in love. Yet we spend a lot of time together. As much as I wanted to spend time, it was equally painful as they would never be able to understand the emotional trauma that we are going through. As hard as it can be, trying to move on is the best option. I hope you are doing well given the circumstances. Hang in there, you are not alone.

Hello Heartbroken,

I am in this situation right now. It is unbearable to say the least. In my case it is between unrequited and a relationship because, he said he had feelings for me but was not in love. Yet we spend a lot of time together. As much as I wanted to spend time, it was equally painful as they would never be able to understand the emotional trauma that we are going through. As hard as it can be, trying to move on is the best option. I hope you are doing well given the circumstances. Hang in there, you are not alone.

It's good to know there's people out there knowing my pain. I was in a relationship with my ex for a year, gave him a lot of chances to love me.

Archived