Today is a good day to resurrect your life! Name one thing you will die to today

Make a commitment today to one thing you will stop doing that is destructive in your life so that you can heal and live. What will you die to today?

I will die to my fears of commitment due to past hurts in relationships. I believe I have learned how to pick a healthier women and will trust my instincts.

I will continue the journey of learning how to value myself highly. I have never done this until about a year ago. Now, as a 26 year old woman, I am finally able to see that if people don't bother, they are really not worth it and do not deserve me anyway! It is a great feeling.

Nice thread!

Nice idea.

I will die to eating junk. I wanna lose weight and get in shape - forget my ex and find a nice new man! Bring it on!

Get addicted to the gym. Spend hours in there with your favourite music and every time you go to eat a piece of cake, you will be knowledgeable enough to know that it will take you a whole hard hour in the gym to compensate for that 20 seconds of pleasure. You can do it but you have to commit wholly to it. I have for the last two years. Gym on a friday night, 7am on a monday morning.. turning nights out down for nights in the gym.. and I am 20 pounds off my target weight and would have lost half my body weight. Do it now.

Get addicted to the gym. Spend hours in there with your favourite music and every time you go to eat a piece of cake, you will be knowledgeable enough to know that it will take you a whole hard hour in the gym to compensate for that 20 seconds of pleasure. You can do it but you have to commit wholly to it. I have for the last two years. Gym on a friday night, 7am on a monday morning.. turning nights out down for nights in the gym.. and I am 20 pounds off my target weight and would have lost half my body weight. Do it now.

That I seriously amazing I am so impressed. I really really want to do it. I will research gyms! Thank you. I know I can do it. It's hard because I have a job and children and don't get that much time to myself but I can do it if I really want to. Wish me luck!

Lung cancer due to my pack+ a day habit. Gotta quit, because I can feel it affecting my gym workouts and my enduro riding, badly. And day to day life. I don't want to end up looking like the ex's new b/f either; 39 going on 60 due to all the smoking and drinking.

Archived