My feeling towards her makes my conversations hard to start

INFERNO

I have been having a hard time, i have looked up many posts in this forum some help some jus dont. There is a girl and i really like her, i think she knows as well but she doesnt knw enough of me or maybe yet i dont seem to be the right person for cause i seem very different around her n basically "boring" i knw because i do seem like tht. I spend more time thinking of wht to say when im wid her n i knw tht jus makes it worse because it should jus be natural, i cant help the feeling when im next to her.. my conversations r always boring .. wid other gurls i intend to make em laugh but i guess it is a expected feeling when u really like sum1. Last night my friend n i went out n she came as well my friend got her attention so quick she even went wid him for a ride in his car.. i didnt like wht happened i hadnt even said one thing to her because i didnt knw wht to talk about... I need help on starting a coversation where she enjoys n gets to knw me n i get to make her laugh, n i wanna be comfertable when talkin, not nervous, wht steps should i do to accomplish this?

My advice to you is when you talk to her, ask her questions about herself, her interests, her likes and dislikes, etc. The conversation will pretty much go from there.

Women can smell fear, so relax and be yourself.......remember she is only a human, talk to her like you to talk other girls and you will be fine.