I'm confused. What did I do? Can I get her back?

WilliamNova

Back in November I started talking to this girl and after the first night I knew I wanted to be with her. And she did too. We both went to this party, both looking ONLY for a one night stand. We found each other, we knew what we were after but we just kept talking. We found out that we have so much in common, we both went through a horrible break up recently. So we ended up not having sex, but she gave me her number and told me she might be available around dinner time the next day.

I called her the next day around 4pm. We went to dinner at 8. Then home. Nothing exciting happened, but I was really starting to like this girl. We talked on the phone almost every night for about two weeks. We even had phone sex a few times and even talked afterwards. Eventually we met up again, she invited me to her place and we ate, watched a movie, and then talked until about 4am and had sex afterwards. The next day I woke up around the time she did, we laid in her bed, just looking at each other, then we kissed and at that moment I didn't want to be anywhere else. I didn't want to get up, I didn't want to get dressed, and I didn't want to go to work. I wasn't in love, but I was damn close.

We continued our routine. We'd call each other, text, and visit one another until around Christmas. That's when she went to Puerto Rico with her family. While she was there, I only sent her three texts "Thinking of you"; "Merry Christmas"; and "Happy New Year."

She never replied to any of them. Which didn't bother me, she was with family. However, the day she was supposed to come home she said she'd call. She never did. I waited three days and then called her. But my number was blocked... It felt like someone punched me in my chest with all their might. I got lightheaded, short of breath, and upset all at once.

A week later, my curiosity couldn't hold back. I went to her work, she was there. When she saw me she immediately went on break and walked to the ballroom (she works at a hotel.) I followed and asked her casually "What's up?" She pretty much ignored me. I started to walk away and she called out to me and asked me to sit down. I did. I immediately asked "Why did you block my number? What happened??"

She said "My mom found our texts. All of them..."

I knew what she meant. We sent a LOT of dirty texts. She never deleted any of them. She explained to me that her mom found them and told her I was degrading her and treating her like a common *****. I asked again why she blocked me and she just told me that she didn't know what to do at the time. But it didn't explain why she kept ignoring me.

We stopped talking. A week later I texted her since she said my number was unblocked. She texted: "Leave me the **** alone."

I was shocked. I had no idea why she was acting like this. A month ago everything was amazing. We were laughing, making fun of corny movies, trying things that the other liked. And now she was treating me as if I ran over her puppy, bought her a new one, and ran that one over.

Ever since all this she has still been acting like I've done something horrible. We finally talked tonight. FINALLY! And I asked her if she felt like I degraded her. She said no. I asked if she thought I treated her like a *****. She said no. I asked if there was another guy. She said no. I asked what the **** is happening then? She said she can't trust me. And that it will take time for anything to be 'normal'.

All in all, I have no idea what's going on. I'm crazy for her...

She still talks to me. But if I take it as a more than friends thing she says something rude.

Maybe she's scared of getting hurt again. Maybe her mother got to her. I don't know. But at this point I need advice. I want to be with her. But I'm not sure if she's worth going back to after all this drama.

I think her mother got to her. Usually, anytime things are great then something just seems "out of place" there has to be 3rd party interference. The whole situation is just to illogical for it not to be. It's obvious her mom or parents had some kind of long/deep talk about it and got in her head. If she can't tell you specifically why she can't trust you, I'd say some brainwashing was done.

May not help much, but I feel your pain. I had a girl I felt I was in love with (who was also my best friend of 4 years) tell me that she never wanted to see me again through text just because I was in love with her. She knew (sensed it) so I called her because I needed to hear her say it (for closure) I asked if we would ever be together and she said no and good bye. I felt sick to my stomach, angry, confused just everything. Bad thing was we still worked together and had to see each other a bit longer. Then I never saw her again...

Maybe give her time and see what happens. Try not to hold out for hope. As cliche as it sounds. Best of luck~

Archived