So I've been broken up with my ex of over 5 years for 3 weeks now. I tried no contact it lasted a week. I asked if we could talk some place and she met me there. We talked and it was dumb of me because it was like ripping a scab off. She said she wanted more time. Anyways I've been trying NC since and she has texted me twice. She texted me the day after the talk to say good luck on a test I was takin that morning and now she texted me this morning happy birthday with a simile face. I know I shouldn't invest too much into it, but it's messing with my head. I told her today I'm trying to respect her wishes and that I need my own space too. She responded like a kid and was like "I was just trying to be nice. Fine I won't say anything at all." I'm not sure what to think. Every step I take I fall back faster. I am gaining interest in other women, but I lost the spark with her last spring but I got it back when I booked a weekend in Hampton beach. It was what I needed. Now the roles are reversed and she breaks up with me. I still love her and always will, but I'm unsure of what to do. She wrote me a note a couple days before the break up saying she wanted to spend the night alone at a friends empty apt. To think about what she can do to get that spark back for her. A couple days later she breaks up with me. I feel like this should be the thing that makes me not want her, but I still do. Any advice? I know the story is all over try to bear with me haha

That's pretty much what I did today and then she responded rather childish to me anyways. I think. I had this confidence this morning and then that happened and then I went to meet up with an old friend this morning and she said she saw a picture of her and some guy...I feel like she is stringing me along incase it doesn't work out with this guy. If there is anything between them at all. Just an assumption. I deleted her FB for this reason

I already had a girl in sights but then this. Got a little bummed but I'm good right now. Going to my sanctuary (the gym) feeling great right now. This girl works there Hopi.g she's there now. I guess I am more or less over her just every no and again I get a little bummed out. You guys are great. I just needed the extra support. I have really only had one useful source through this.

Archived