Laughing after kiss??

Imtheretoo

First kiss, second date.. she laughed after I kissed her right before we left for our cars. Weirdest thing I've ever experienced on a date. I have the utmost confidence in my ability and have been told on numerous occasions I'm a very good kisser. Girls usually pull in for more, but this one actually recoiled after 10 seconds and began to giggle. I'm confused.

Could be nerves or it could be she was really happy. Sometimes I laugh when I'm making out with a new guy just b/c being with him is making me happy....it's not a full out guffaw or anything just quick little giggle....I think the first time that happened he looked at me kinda like "what was that for?" I just smile and tell him I'm just happy and then I think they just find it sweet.

I doubt she was laughing at your kissing skills. If you like her enough, go out on date 3 adn try again if it happens again ask her.

Do you have a beard or mustache? I agree with the others - probably a nervous reaction.

I have a shadow; always keep my facial hair short. I've heard it tickles, but only when I rub cheeks.

I've experienced girls smiling/giggling after, and I could tell from blushing that they were happy/nervous. This girl actually threw her head back a bit to laugh. I asked her, "What?" - "Nothing *continuous giggle*"

Archived