Please take this as a lesson.

KatieL

I hope everyone takes the time and read my last thread " my ex from highschool" and takes it as a lesson, because it should be.

You think an ex is coming back, you think even after years things are great maybe it can be different this time, but no. Ex's are no good.

They just want you for the time being while they are hurt over a past relationship.

No. no no.

exs are A NO-NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nc is starting with my ex from highschool, instantly blocked him on facebook.

NC with my most recent ex is 3 weeks Today.

X signifies a great big cross whereby the tick is absent, great big cross means NO, absence of a tick means NOT PASSED, X = NO! =)

Agreed. Even if you think it was an immature relationship ya'll didnt break up for a bad reason, THEY ARE EX'S NONE THE LESS AND DONT GO BACK TO THEM. YOU BROKE UP FOR A REASON!!!!

I agree. They get back in contact, we get hopeful/reminise on the good times (I emphasis good times because we forget the reason they dumped us) they stop talking to us again... Set us back whilst they get an ego boost. No good can come from an ex... Horrible thing to say but acting like they are dead helps we all have to let go and move on.

I agree. They get back in contact, we get hopeful/reminise on the good times (I emphasis good times because we forget the reason they dumped us) they stop talking to us again... Set us back whilst they get an ego boost. No good can come from an ex... Horrible thing to say but acting like they are dead helps we all have to let go and move on.

Completely agree.

When I saw him this weekend, like we broke up 3 years ago. We listened to "our song" and it made me cry. Really hard.

I just don't know why he did what he did. Why he would say one thing to me and a complete opposite to his ex.

Definitely agree. I was cheated on by my ex and subsequently dumped and treated like dirt in my attempts to reach out to her afterwards (it was LDR and she had booked a trip to come see me already so I was at least trying to keep things civil so SHE wouldn't have wasted HER money coming to see me, even though she was the cheater and dumper). After we met, she decided we could try again (her call, of course, that should have been a warning sign).

I found out after she dumped me she tried really hard to get with the guy she cheated on me with but he wasn't interested.

So yeah, I was basically her safety net. She broke up with me again in November to pursue another guy again who, funnily enough, also wasn't interested in anything serious. She got used twice and hurt me, the guy who actually cared, both times in the process.

So yes, exes are a no-no if you ask me. I have heard stories of fellow ENAers getting back with their ex and being happy but in most cases and my own personal case it's a no. I'm done being used by her.

I myself have had hope that my most recent ex would come back, but with this recent situation with my ex from highschool, it was a dumb relationship and a dumb breakup, I thought we could really try, I just realized no they're exs for a reason. Sucks but its the truth.

I hope everyone takes the time and read my last thread " my ex from highschool" and takes it as a lesson, because it should be.

You think an ex is coming back, you think even after years things are great maybe it can be different this time, but no. Ex's are no good.

They just want you for the time being while they are hurt over a past relationship.

No. no no.

exs are A NO-NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nc is starting with my ex from highschool, instantly blocked him on facebook.

NC with my most recent ex is 3 weeks Today.

need to look at things case by case...

I am actually with my ex right now and we are doing pretty good

one thing we did before getting back together was not rush back into thing

-address the issues that caused the break up

-worked on them and we continue to work on them

-not jumping back into things but baby steps into improving our relationship

-we also started to communicate our issues better with each other

I understand your pain...ive been there..but its not for every case..some people do get back together

I wouldn't contend at all that it's doomed from the start. I know there are many people who get back with their ex and have success and more power to them. I did it myself after all but I don't believe in third chances when they've left me heartbroken twice already.

I just think it's a dangerous thing to try but by all means, if you feel it's worth the risk then sure, go for it.

Archived