Do you know what autumn really is?

PoetsDream

It's a short tale i wrote back in November. I got inspired to write it while walking through my town.. English is not my native language , so i hope what i wrote is all right! ^_^

Do you know what autumn really is? It is not a sad tale of aging's curse... It is not the harbinger of feeble farewells and the last dance of happiness rose! On the contrary, it is a message of love from natures womb, wrapped in a present of a beggars soul...When i walk the streets in the twilight dusk of this autumn days, everything i see smells like love, and everything i feel, echoes for passions presence. Even the trees have put on their tender lips a shade of redness grove, and what are the falling leafs, if not the kisses of natures bliss, sent to us travelers, as solace, while we look for warmth of a November hug? And the puddles on the brilliant sea of pavements floor... In their eyes baths the sky covered in the softest clouds. So the puddles, like a flying carpet out of 1001 Night, have been putted there so that we could easier get to the clouds and stars! To give the might to dance on the clouds, their only purpose is! Isn't that wonderful ? Autumn days yearn for love from the very depths of their soul! There is nothing sad in that tale! It has been just told wrong from ever since...

• 2 weeks later...

Very eloquent my friend...I imagined walking on a old cobblestone road in a small village and down the lane... just as I did as a little girl, with the wind causing the leaves to swirl and play at my feet. Yes. your right it is a time when you could feel the warmth and the love in air...it practically hummed and sang as it lulled and gently prepared us for the cool crisp mantle of winter... Yes nature does show the love and majesty of the King...Thank you for reminding me of this...especially right now, I needed this encouragement...thank you from an old American.