A LITTLE STRIP TEASE PLEASE!

sasha12

ugh. somehow this reminds me of my lap dance horror story. My friend and bf found out that I don't know what a lap dance is... so they told two very flirty girls who were both very drunk... T_T to give me a lap dance.

I panick when people get too close and they were forcing their butts on me, so in an effort to protect myself I kicked them. >_

well this is going to sound really stupid and it doesn't make any sense at all. But I use to model lingerie for Frederick's of Hollywood a long time ago and the thing is I modeled in front of a large crowd but I can't do it in front of my bf . Does that make any sense?

no that makes no sense. well maybe its just that you care for what your boyfriend will think or feel and those other people were meaningless. I presonally would love to put on a real show for my boyfriend. I've done some mini strips for him and he goes crazy. this has just encouraged me to go buy some sexy lingerie tomorrow! I htink I'm going to do that!! Thanks for reminding me of this haha. I love spicing things up! It;s so much fun.

Wear the new thing, then get some easy to remove clothing on over it, then when he is doing something boring like watching tv or waisting time, make your move.

Go in and stand in front of him like a little kid with a big secret, then when he askes you what is up -- say this, and then start to wiggle and dance and make it all fun like it is the greatest thing that has ever happened to you.

He should get the idea of what to do next...

I don't put music on. First I start kissing him and get him really excited. I start teasing him and when he's really aroused I gently push him back agasint the chair/bed and i start undressing in a sexy way for him slowly and making movements with my body and hands* lol. You have to feel really sexy and be really into it for you not to feel stupid or anything. Fortunately we both have very HIGH sex drives and like to have fun constantly hehe guy has never been to a strip club (he thinks they're a waste of money, i heard him say this to a friend once years ago when we were just friends) so I make sure we dont just have sex and thats it, we always make it last long and exciting. It is NEVER EVER boring!

if he doesnt like it...well then...is he really a man??? just because i heard my boyfriend say he thought strip clubs were a waste of money I knew that didnt mean he wouldnt like it if I stripped for him. If he doesn't like it, sweetie there is something wrong with him NOT you! feel sexy, be sexy! its great. Remember. You're not being a trashy stripper doing it for money to random sleezy men, you're being sexy and feeling sexy and releasing that emotion to your lover. Thats what relationships are about. Losing inhibitions, feeling great, letting lose! Enjoy it! You wont be stripping to your man when you're 80! have fun while your young, being sexual in a healthy decent way is really really FUN

well this is going to sound really stupid and it doesn't make any sense at all. But I use to model lingerie for Frederick's of Hollywood a long time ago and the thing is I modeled in front of a large crowd but I can't do it in front of my bf . Does that make any sense?

Maybe its because you didn't know those people as well as you know your boyfriend? I know it sounds weird, but I can see where you are coming from. Like in high school, I played the flute and at concerts I would get to do solos and stuff in front of the huge crowd of people who came to the concert. However, I could never play for just my family. I would, but I just felt weird doing it. I was always too embarrassed, but at concerts I never was. Its weird, but I guess its kind of the same thing.

sasha- yeah once you start you might be nervous. i was too! its not like i was ready to strip one day lol. i was like "is my tummy wabbling?" haha. but once you see the look in his face, it makes you feel so good. the feeling of knowing that he finds you sexier than anything or anyone else is awesome. guys love knowing their girlfriends feel sexy and act sexy when intimate. what more could a boyfriend want than a girlfriend who loves them, has sex with them and strips for them too! lol you go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let us know how it went, i'm sure you'll like enjoy it just as much as he did!

Oh it's simple! The easiest way is to picture yourself in a totally different way so you won't feel embarrassed. I imagine that I do it professionally and know exactly what I'm doing. The key is to move slowly and deliberately, but ALWAYS move SOMETHING. And you want to make sure that you look like you're enjoying it, LOL! Don't LOOK uncomfortable or nervous. You gotta play the part. If you want some actual moves to try, watch music videos, or even a movie that focuses on stripping, like "Striptease" or "Show Girls".

Ok you got me. hmmm.... this is a little hard well, things are kinda different with him . I like sex alot and I'm usually the one that persues it. But he says he likes it that way but sometimes I feel like he could care less if he gets it or not or maybe he just shy I don't know . We tried motion lotion a couple of times and ended up sliding all over the place and we both ended up laughing are asses off.