Flirting..???

finittz

I always hear people saying, that he was flirting with her..etc.

What exactly do they mean...this may seem pretty nooby but its better to know, then not to

Also if i want to flirt with a girl to show i like her...what do i do???

Im a complete beginn, but i like this girl and wanna know wht to do...

Flirting is often described as casual conversation with a romantic touch. But it need not be spoken interaction at all.

Flirting is a way of treating serious things (such as sexual attraction) with an almost mocking or self-mocking air of ease. It can be either pleasantly diverting or wildly exciting, depending on the context.

People who flirt can speak and act in a way that suggests greater intimacy than is appropriate to the relationship (or to the amount of time the two people have known each other), without actually saying or doing anything inappropriate. One way they accomplish this is to communicate a sense of playfulness or irony.

Flirting consists of stylized gestures, language, body language, postures, and physiologic signs, some of which are also part of foreplay. Among these are (the Cultural bias here is specific to Western society):

Winking

Dilation of the pupils

Slight, casual touches

Smiling

Sending and receiving notes, poems, or written music

Singing or playing a musical instrument

What my old boyfriend used to do with me is when I would drop something (I'm incredibly clumsy...) he would make me try and get it. Like he'd offer it to me and when I reached out for it he'd move it away and say like "Oh sorry. my bad!" and do it again and again. He would be smiling and laughing and very flirtatious.