Love being in love..

I woke up this morning and suddenly realised just how much I rely on my girlfriend in life. I noticed that when we first started seeing each other, I started to enjoy life a lot more than I had been. I felt as though someone was there fore me, and i'd never be alne.

I don't know if anyone else feels the same-that we do rely very heavily on our partners to look after us through thick and thin.

When I say, 'rely', I don't mean, being there on time etc. I mean emotionally. What's the most important part of a relationship? I feel it's being there for one another when you need someone. And they are. They always are. Never complaining, never something that's more important..

..and our feelings are. Very important. They control how we do things, how well we do them, when, why.. feelings are what make up ourselves.

Being able to say 'I have someone' is the best thing in the world. Love is THE most powerful emotion.. so being in love is the best thing in the world..

What do you think?

u sure ur only 15?! very nice post. hehehe yea i find that kinda love to be the mature well established kind. been there myself until he turned around one day & shattered all the dreams & future we had together...ugh enjoy it while it lasts...bc once its gone it feels even more powerful, but not in the good way. ugh. excuse me im just bitter.

-DG724

its like that song 8th world wonder. my ex came to relize how much he loved me 3 days b4 he dumped me.....he told me how vulnerable & how intense he loves me...guess it scared him away...

SUCKS!!!!!

Woke up early this morning, made my coffee like I always do.

Then it hit me from nowhere, everything I feel about me and you.

The way you kiss me crazy, baby you're so amazing.

Seven days and seven nights of thunder,

The waters rising and I'm slipping under.

I think I fell in love with the 8th world wonder.

I guess that I'm just falling deeper into something I've never known.

But the way that I'm feeling, makes me realize that it can't be wrong.

You're love's like a summer rain, washing my doubts away.

It's only been a week, but it's coming over me.

It's making me believe that you're the one for me.

-DG724

That's such a sweet thing to say, elveden. I hope you told your girlfriend; she'd be ecstatic! (coming from a girl with an unromantic, unexpressive boyfriend, lol)...*sigh*...that's so nice to know that there are guys who think like that out there. Could you email my boyfriend and give him some pointers? lol, just kidding

U never know... My first love was when i was 15 yea young I know but I knew what it was when i thought about him saw him lil things pointed to it its amazing too.. But If uve never felt this way before Ur going to automatically by may not even realizing it except the first girl/guy that will walk into your life with that emoitionally support.. even if uve had other rltionships ..