I am confused...can anyone please help me out here...

I am confused...Can anyone please help me out.

I want to know the difference between flirt and compliment. How do I know if a guy is flirting with a girl and how do I know if a guy is complimenting a girl?

Also, I am wondering if a guy does not remember the girl's name everytime he sees her or even worst said the same wrong name to the girl, does that mean the guy lose interest in the girl and just don't care about the girl.

Also, if a guy watch/stare at a girl for a long time from far away and then suddenly comes up to talk with the girl, does it mean that he just want to be friend with her and that he is interested in talking with her?

Why does guy sometimes stare at a girl but doesn't even seem interested in the girl's conversation (ie forgets whatever that girl said last time he met her)?

Also, is it usual or awkward that sometimes in a conversation between a guy and a girl there is a break that both people are silent and then each of them smile at each other without talking for a moment? If so, how would you suggest that to not happen?

Lastly, when is it a good time to to get contact information from each other? Also, usually if a guy/girl likes each other, do he/she try to ask for contact information as soon as possible or he/she may be just too shy to ask?

Please give me a reply...thanks so much.

hehe so many questions in one lil post ..ill tackle this tho! ok boys...most likey if they are staring at you they think you are attrative or have something in ur teeth hehe...then if once they talk to you and forget your name and things you talk about ..they were just intrigued by your looks ..and are just plain shallow and just enjoying staring at you but not actually listening...sooooo lame...seems like your a youngun ..you will get better at reading these things...but if you talk to them a few times and they actually seem to listen then get their number or screen name and talk it up!!! hope i helped good luck!!!! 1

When someone is flirting, there may be physical contact, a look of intent interest about a trivial subject, etc. It's more in HOW the person says it, rather than WHAT they are saying.

If a someone forgets a name, it may be for many reasons. He may be bad a remembering names (for an example, I can remember any face but I am AWFUL with names), may not be too interested (possibly not the case though), could be playing games (pretending to forget your name). The list could probably go on, but I'd say those are the three most probable explanations.

If someone is staring from afar and goes and talked to a person, it could mean both. I have had a guy friend stare at me "thinking about saying something" (as he later explained) before coming up to me. I thought it was weird, but hey... Whatever floats his boat. Or he could be checking things out...

If he forgets what a girl is saying, he is either (1.) interested in her looks and is out to get some, or (2.) is trying too hard to be nice. However, there is the chance that he is just a forgetful person, which is never good. Maybe he has many conversations a day and can't keep track, who knows? Try saying something he'll have to remember. I always say things a little differently than someone else would just to make it stick.

As for the quiet moments, just take advantage of it! Use the chance to smile and be flirty. Some of the best things you can say are said without saying a word... (Does that sound weird?)

There's always the chance that he's too shy to ask for contact information. You should take the honors. What do you have to lose?

Looks like someone wants to learn very quick lol. I will answer you 100,000,000 questions.

I want to know the difference between flirt and compliment. How do I know if a guy is flirting with a girl and how do I know if a guy is complimenting a girl?

The difference between flirting and a compliment is how it is delievered.

Also, I am wondering if a guy does not remember the girl's name everytime he sees her or even worst said the same wrong name to the girl, does that mean the guy lose interest in the girl and just don't care about the girl.

No, guys are more likely to forget names for various reasons. He may be nervous or shy or plain out forget or even try to flirt.

Also, if a guy watch/stare at a girl for a long time from far away and then suddenly comes up to talk with the girl, does it mean that he just want to be friend with her and that he is interested in talking with her?

Most likely he wants to be more than firends with the girl if he does this.

Why does guy sometimes stare at a girl but doesn't even seem interested in the girl's conversation (ie forgets whatever that girl said last time he met her)?

He may have other things on his mind or the converstation was boring to him or didn't get his attention.

Also, is it usual or awkward that sometimes in a conversation between a guy and a girl there is a break that both people are silent and then each of them smile at each other without talking for a moment? If so, how would you suggest that to not happen?

I would say its a usually thing that happens. It normally happens when two people don't know each other very well and don't know what to say. As far as it being awkward it depends on various things like the people involded, the enivorment, mood, etc.

Lastly, when is it a good time to to get contact information from each other? Also, usually if a guy/girl likes each other, do he/she try to ask for contact information as soon as possible or he/she may be just too shy to ask?

Usually is best to get contact info when the converstation is rapping up. Another time is when your planing to meet up later on, ie making plans. As far as trying to get contact info as soon as possible when a guy/girl likes a girl/guy it depends on the person. I tend to hold out and see how things play out, but others try to go for it as soon as possible. Shy people tend no to ask for it at all as they fear rejection.

Please give me a reply...thanks so much.

Your welcome.