How much are you supposed to like someone to keep dating them?

dark angel9

Say you have been on a 3 dates with a guy. They have been nice and enjoyable. There was some making out and hand holding.

Conversation flows and we have a lot in common. Lots of laughs too.

Yet, after 3 dates, I don't feel over the moon about him. I can't put my finger on it. I always thought when I meet the "right one" I will know. Passion will be off the chart right away.

Is it unrealistic? Can you really know after 3 dates?

I would give it maybe two more months. I fell hard for two guys, instant spark, like I was like WOAH. Both relationships didn't work, our 'instant connection' really didn't mean anything in the end. I have never felt that way with anyone else... so now, you won't just know. I have actually learnt to give other guys a go now even if I don't feel that spark. Talk to him and figure out your compatability, love can grow, it isn't instantaneous.

I'd rather feel a warm glow that develops over time than have an instant spark which disappear as quickly as it came.

Making love comes from love, passion comes from lust. In the end, we all want love.

Saying that, if you feel deep inside that 'something is missing' dont use him or allow him to fall for you when you know there is no future.

Archived