should i ignore her?

legend931

i liked this girl and i found out one week later that she liked me.but she likes this other guy i dont like.he saw me holding hands with her and flirting with her.he got mad that next monday and his feind(which is mine too)said to let him get the girl,hes been trying to get at her.im like what ever.so one week pass buy and he havent asked the girl out and im like if he doent i will go back wit her.next week after that he threatens me and would fight me if he sees me flirtin wit her..and they still dont go out?

i got my defenceb t what should i do?should i still go after her regardless of this guys action,which is nothin...or should i step away and igonore her for a while?

my friends r like ..oh..if she liked u..she might still like u in a way.

is it good to ignore girls?and ladies..if u liked a guy ..would their still be a chance?what should i do??

thanx for any suggestions..i appreciate that. 8) 8)

This guy has no claim over this girl! There's no rule that says she is his, and he has no right to be making these threats. My advice to you: Go for her! She will decide for herself who she wants to go out with. And don't let these guys get to you... they're just jealous that you have a shot at the girl of their dreams.

Good luck!

It's funny, but I had a similar problem with three guys at work. I like one of them, and then we started to get close, going for lunch together. When the two others noticed that, they started stalking me, following me and checking on me all the time.

Every time I went for lunch with the guy I like, they followed us, came and sat at the same table, and then treated me really badly, as if I was a piece of trash, while being overly nice with me when they were alone with me.

I don't know exactly what happened, but they suddenly became "best friends" with the guy I like and then he started distancing himself from me. I know they badmouthed me and told him that I flirt around, but I am sure he knows now it is not true. I told him they had been stalking me and pursuing me for a while, before he was hired. In spite of knowing all this, he is too scared of them to be with me and now I think he is a wishy washy wimp.

Now, I just ignore the three of them, but I am very sorry that he got so intimidated by them that he won't approach me anymore. I am also worried that, if anything ever happens between us, they will react violently or something. These guys seem capable of anything. For sure, I would NEVER date a pushy guy like these two manipulators!

There is much valuable and vital information about this girl to be learned here. You can find out a lot about her right now with how she reacts to this situation. If you sense at all that she is bouncing back and forth, ignore her at all costs. Do not be some guy who is going to fight over a girl. As much as that makes you look macho, it really makes you both look weak, and gives her the power in which she will eventually have less respect for the both of you. You could really send the wrong messages here if you screw it up. REMEMBER. She has to like you as much as you like her in order for it to work. OTHERWISE FORGET IT!