Guys lack "physical connection" with me

dark angel9

but go ahead and ask one of your really honest girl friends about your appearance; i am sure you will get some helpful feedback.

I don't think asking other people what they think of your physical appearance would be a good indicator of your actual attractiveness. Maybe this is a girl thing but I wouldn't tell someone I think they're ugly if that's how I really feel about them. Instead, I would compliment their style or clothes rather than their physical features.

In any case, physical attractiveness is subjective and different for everyone. I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as you are confident in your looks and do enough to look clean and presentable.

Then that is just dumb and weird and you need to start getting attracted to men with normal brains i.e. the type of brain that does NOT let completely dumb crap out of their mouths that in any way detracts from a woman feeling beautiful about herself.

Most gentlemen would never say something as dumb as what this last guy said to you.

Then that is just dumb and weird and you need to start getting attracted to men with normal brains i.e. the type of brain that does NOT let completely dumb crap out of their mouths that in any way detracts from a woman feeling beautiful about herself.

Most gentlemen would never say something as dumb as what this last guy said to you.

I totally agree with you. Imagine if you went out with a lady and you found her physically unattractive. Would you tell her that? What the f...?

As I said, I didn't even ask. I knew he was hot/cold and didn't count on him seriously anyway and was dating others. He just felt compelled to give me that speech BEFORE asking me to go home with him. Unbeleivable.

Archived