What should I do?

chiefs2k5

I am sorry this is so long, but I said just about everything to get it off of my chest.

Before I tell my story I must say that I have a hard time talking to girls and thereforeeee have never had a girlfriend. At school I am a very quite person in most of my classes with the exception of when my best friend is sitting near me and we are able to talk.

I'm a junior in high school and there is this girl that is a senior. We have known each other since I was in 7th grade and she was in 8th grade, we had a Spanish class together. Last year, we had a Spanish class and a Math class together. I never really saw myself going out with her until this year when I got a job a grocery store that she worked at. After working with her, I realized what a great person she was and that I was very attracted to her.

When school started I found out that we were going to have a Psychology class together which I was excited about, because that meant that I would get to see her even more. But, she sits on the other side of the room, so I don't get any chances to speak with her. After about a month and half of working together I found out that she was going to quit. I asked her about it and she said that she was getting tired of being a cashier at the store and wanted to take a job at a nursing home, which would get her some experience for what she wants to be when she grows up, which is to be a nurse. I was very sad to hear this and on top of that, I learned that she is graduating at the end of the semester. I'm not sure if she is going away to an out-of-town college or what, but I doubt it.

Since she left and took the other job I have seen her a few times back at the store while I was working. One night after she got off of work, she came in to the store and when I saw her walk through the door, I immediately got butterflies in my stomach, I was so happy to see her. She passed by me and I found enough courage to ask her how her new job was and if she was enjoying it. I think she may like me but I am not sure at all. When she worked at the store we were always making eye contact and talk some. During her last night of her working there I really started to feel comfortable talking to her and we joked around a bit more than we usually did, and like I said, I was extremely sad when she had to go. I don't think that she has ever had a boyfriend, which I think is hard to believe because she is absolutely beautiful.

Bottom line, what should I do? I have really been thinking and am almost certain that I will try to ask her out the next time that I see her outside of school.

On top of all of this I am beginning to fall for another girl that is in my grade and we have been in each other's classes since 6th grade. I have her in my Math class and she sits right behind me and is always asking for help and joking around with me. I have had a crush on her since 6th grade and think I would find it a little easier asking her out than the other girl. But, I just can't stop thinking about the girl that I worked with and am dying to know more about her.

So, what should I do?

Does anyone have some advice for me or been in this situation before?

Thanks for reading!

Well if the older girl is leaving soon you gotta just do it, really you have nothing to lose, just think that theres a chance you may never see her again.

As for the other girl, it doesnt hurt to go for two girls if you have sincere feelings for both. Anyways best case scenario youd only get to be with one of them.

i have had kind of a similar problem

i think that you should definitly go for which girl you think is the right one for you not the one thats easier it will not last if you choose that way

im not very good at giving advice on how to ask her out tho i need help with that

but definitly dont let her go

antzca2000, that's exactly what I was thinking, I don't know how I would live with myself if I never got to tell her.

pete89, I didn't necessarily mean that it would be easier to get her, but that I wouldn't have as much pressure asking her than I would the girl that I worked with. It's just that the girl I worked with seems to be of greater importance to me and thereforeeee I don't want to screw it up.

Thanks, both of you!