Any legitimate work from home jobs?

ChellyV

Yes, I joined a company 2 months ago. I am currently making $1000-$1500 a week. The company pays 200% commission every time you sign someone else up. They have been in business since 1926 and are registered with Better Business Bureau. Please message for a link to the presentation.

At one point, I had thought about getting a work at home job, but after doing some more research, many of which are very strict and do not treat their employees very well. Some want you to downgrade your computers which I think is very foolish. Right now, I'm looking into starting an online business in internet marketing. Parents do not support me in this sadly, but I'm one of those guys who believes that college now a days seems like a waste of time since graduates often still cannot find a job and then you have student loans to pay off which would take a majority of your life to pay. With internet marketing, you don't need a college education, but finding a good coach isn't easy and you have to put a lot of work into it at first. There are also startup costs too which people don't like but this is a real business, not a work at home opportunity and there are going to be some expenses involved with this business.

I'm working from home with two small children, setting up a business in financial education. There's heaps of stuff you can do by freelancing on the internet. If you can write, draw, make a video, do anything with websites, anything you can think of, you can make money doing these projects. Check out websites like freelancer, elance, fiverr and see what sort of projects people want, that you can do.

Archived