How the hell am I gonna cope with this!?

Ok firstly can i say, that right now i'm really depressed about this My girlfriend - who i think might be 'the one' is leaving england..

We've been friends for a while, and talked a lot about things that were important to us. She was going out with one of my best friends a while back, but in all honesty, he was being a bit of a bastard towards her (keeping her a secret etc). But what I felt really crossed the line was how he dumped her.. He sent her a text msg, in the middle of the night, telling her they were through - and that got to me because her and I were good friends at the time.

And so we spoke on msn for a few weeks and met up at a music thingy we do every friday night. Quite suddenly, one evening, I realised that i actually really liked her. I met up with her and asked her out - and she accepted. I found out the next day that she really liked me - and she was close to asking me the same thing. We really hit it off - we're into the same music, have the same views on important issues - and generally enjoy being with each other. I saw her last night, tonight, and i'm seeing her tomorrow - it's almost as if we can't get enough of each other. But about three weeks ago, I found out the bad news..

Her parents, having dreamed of emigrating for years, suddenly decided that they were going to, in december. That's not the worst. They're emigrating to new zealand. Yes that's right, the girl i'm in love with, is moving to the furthest possible place from me in england!?

It struck me how bad I'm going to feel when she goes a couple of weeks back. I just think I won't be able to get through this. I love her, I really do.. and to think that I can't speak to her everyday and see her every weekend, sends an unpleasant feeling down my spine, and I get a knot in my throat and stomach.

Heh, i'm crying write now while writing this - and I can't control my emotion. And despite promising that distance won't defeat love - it will. And it's going to.. what the hell am I gonna do when she goes?

I really need some advice about this people - we're gonna stay together when she moves - as a couple. Should I be so down about this?

Will her family be visiting England? If there's a chance that you'll still see each other in the future, can you ask her if you can work something out?

At 15, it might be very hard, and I doubt it really will work out at the end simply because there's so many changes going on in your life. (I think that about my relationship too, so don't get upset at me. ) However, it's always worth a try right? If it doesn't work out, at least you gave it a try.

New Zealand is a lovely place! Maybe you can convince your family to go there for vacation or something. There isn't a place more beautiful than New Zealand on the planet IMO. The people there are very laid back, they know how to enjoy life, it's beautiful, and the river running through their capital is just amazing... plus you'll never see so many HUGE trees that you can't put your arm around all in the same region.

If you go there for vacation, it is definitely worth it.

If you're 15, she's also your age? She'll probably be going to their girl's high school since that's the only one around... from what I remember. It's an all girl's high school, beautiful campus, right next to an all boy's high school... with gorgeous uniforms... well, eh, the point is, since it's an all girl's school, there's less chance of her hitting off with a guy right? That's what I hope anyways.

I hope there's a chance of you two working out. If you ever go visit her, remember to go horse back riding. The view is amazing.