Asked Girl out today....I'm really confused now

Superus

Previous Post on how we met.

(She basically did all the work during the beginning stages.)

- Text girl on monday to meet me at library on tuesday at 10am.

- she never txt back when i txted her on monday. Next day (tuesday), she txt me if i was at the library. So she came thru.

- I gave her a hug while sitting down. Wrap my arm around her butt and she didn't flinch. i adjusted and put it a little bit to her waist.

- we sit down in the couches close together, she complains it got hot, takes her sweater off, starts fixing hair, putting on make up in front of me.

- i didn't look, She then touched my shoulder, knee, and brushes off me a lot.

- Thursday she txt me "Super10 could i study with you?" i said "sure" She asks me if i want coffee or tea.

- She buys me coffee and walks to the library to give it to me. she looked really dressed up this time. hair down, skirt, yummy

- She was on the phone with some dude while giving me the coffee, she excused herself to be private, she comes back and doesn't even mention anything. If i was her friend she should be talking about dudes to me.

- she sits down, i really had to study, so i didn't give her attention. I talked to her a bit... but you could tell she wanted to talk.

- We walk to class, some dude clearly hating, ignores us and it was a dude she introduced me to before. didn't even say hi to me.

- she had to poke him and hug him to get his attention. then had small talk and i couldn't hear it.

- Perfect time for her to tell me she had a bf or seeing someone.

Yesterday (thursday) i ask her to meet me friday to study. she text me back saying "superus let me check tomorrow how my schedule goes cus it looks complicated. id love to, just let me confirm tomorrow if that's ok?" I txt her back saying i couldn't do it friday and she never text back.

--------------------

CALLED HER TODAY (Friday)

--------------------

So i decided to call her because i'm tired of texting. She picks up and excited says "hi superus" we were talking a bit, She asked for my birthday, i told her i was starving and if she was cooking. she laughed etc. Then we were talking about personal stuff like family. finally she we were talking about different foods and i said i never had your countries (not going to mention her nationality of this forum) food before. She said it's really good we should go to that place one day. I said yea i'll try your food first then you'll have to try my countries food. she said yes! we are going to have to try it together one day. she was also mentioning other things that we could do. Then i said "Lets do next friday" and you could tell she was kinda not sure.... she mumble words and i couldn't understand. Then i was like "what? r u sure lol?" she said " i have to check my schedule" I was so f'in confused...

Like if she's seeing someone can't she tell me? She seems to want to please me by always asking "permission" the way she texts but i give her plently of opportunities to tell me she couldn't go out because she has a BF or seeing someone.

I did ask her what she was doing today (friday) when i called her and she said she had to do favors for her dad. but in the library i heard some of her conversation. She said something like "friday movie 12:30" and that she would have to check....then she gets up and talks privately...

I don't know anymore...I know she doesn't owe me anything because we are not a couple...but if she's serious with someone else she has to tell me.

Archived