So I haven't needed to come on here for a few days which is progress to me. However, I was reminded of my ex today and now I'm thinking about it. I posted what happened in my first thread but to sum it up.. My ex was cheating with another girl, pretty much dating us both for 2 months. He was caught by us both. He immediately tried to salvage the relationship with her and said nothing to me which was a shocker. Her and I talked and both agreed he's scum but turns out she got back with him. I'm just so angry. I feel like there was no justice at all. He shouldn't of gotten anything out of this. And I know I dodged a bullet because he's clearly a pig, but it doesn't make the pain go away. I seriously can't believe he got what he wanted, and pretty much at the expense of my feelings. Idk I'm just angry and needed to vent. Grrrrr!

Her and I talked and both agreed he's scum but turns out she got back with him. I'm just so angry. I feel like there was no justice at all. He shouldn't of gotten anything out of this. And I know I dodged a bullet because he's clearly a pig, but it doesn't make the pain go away. I seriously can't believe he got what he wanted, and pretty much at the expense of my feelings. Idk I'm just angry and needed to vent. Grrrrr!

Neither one of them ended up with anything of value.

It shows you have self respect and dignity. You have great qualities and one day you will meet someone who appreciates that. Obviously she doesn't have those qualities. Look at what he got and look at what she got. He didn't get away with it. He got exactly who he deserved.

Very good way of putting justme, that truly made me smile. Thanks to you all

Archived